Saturday 22 May 2010

Black Day


There come some moments in life when you know you are heading wrong but the subconscious part of brain induces you to proceed further undermining the horrific outcomes associated. Moving back the memory lane, I want to remember some of the black days of my life. Thankfully, those are the gone days and every one of them failed to preoccupy the brain. From breaking my arms twice to undergoing a fatal collision with a rickshaw while in plus two, they were quite memorable incidents to think of. Still, life has not been plagued by such 'minor' incidents and moving forward with an energy of whirlwind and passion.

Here I stop to think of any further days of despair and this must be something to cheer about. Talk about some of my friends. The roller coaster ride of life they have travelled shadows the hardships I have suffered. This may not mean blowing my own trumpet, laughing at their failures. How beautiful the earth would have been to see each of us being basked in glory for our achievements, for all the heavenly pleasures and the elation to see all our wishes fulfilled. But these are only science fictions- excitement to think of but impossible in reality.

Today was one of the black days of my life, but thankfully, it was only a few hundred pounds of monetary loss. I am not sad or repenting to what happened. There are certain things in life that are inevitable and pre-destined. Ifs and buts would only add fuel to the fire but the sanity lies in burying them dead. Decades of time is in store for me to compensate the monetary loss I suffered. It was something funny to think of too. Anyway, tomorrow is the new day to start with my assignments.

No comments: